- H&L Advantage
- 3500 Busch Drive
- Grandville, Michigan 49415
- (800) 581-2343
- Local: (616) 532-1012
- Fax: (616) 532-2662
Plastic Injection Molding Products and Services
Far More Than Plastic Injection Molding Alone Can Achieve
You will receive the benefits of our plastics production expertise whether you come to us with detailed product design specifications, or with something as simple as an idea you quickly sketched using whatever paper you could find at the time. The plastic products manufacturing process begins with design and tooling, perhaps a prototype, and requires an understanding of materials and assembly. Whether you need one of these services or all of them, that is your H&L Advantage.
H&L Advantage's custom injection molding capabilities include the following:
- Insert molding - add threaded, tapped, and other types of fasteners during the molding cycle, in our vertical “shuttle” molding presses
- Shuttle molding - make multiple parts in one molding cycle adding studs, clips, or inserts directly in the mold
- Gas assist molding - the ability to create hollow parts
- Standard horizontal presses - optimize quality products while providing cost control to maintain our “lean manufacturing” commitment
Multiple resin durometers are available as over-molded products too, creating a “soft touch” sensation while maintaining a rigid connection capability. ISO procedures guarantee consistent results in the manufacturing process.
Multi-piece products can be produced and assembled at a single location giving you the benefit of having a finished, ready-to-use product with minimal freight costs.
H&L Advantage can integrate nearly any material into the plastic products manufacturing process. With available metal finishing, expertise in plastics, hot stamping, pad printing, fasteners, assembly, sonic welding, and packaging, H&L can provide you with the “Advantage” of having the entire project completed at one location.
H&L Advantage is very experienced in molding a variety of materials, including:
- ABS Plastic
- Filled Polymers
- Flexible PVC
- PPO (Noryl)
Colors can be blended and matched on site using MacBeth color equipment to assure parts meet correct color requirements.
Standard or Custom Insert Molded Levelers
- Top quality insert molded construction
- Cold rolled steel, stainless steel, and numerous plating options available
- Many standard thread configurations, or customized to your exact specifications
- Be sure to check out our Standard Insert Molded Levelers spec sheet and print a copy for easy reference
PLEASE NOTE: These are “standard” items and produced to order, but in keeping with lean manufacturing standards, they are not a “stock” item. Please allow for production time when ordering.