- H&L Advantage
- 3500 Busch Drive
- Grandville, Michigan 49415
- (800) 581-2343
- Local: (616) 532-1012
- Fax: (616) 532-2662
H&L Advantage Means Your Advantage
We Are Your Success Partner Throughout Your Project
To get your products to the market on time with minimal costs requires as many “Advantages” as you can get. With H&L's capabilities of plastic products design, engineering, tool building, assembly, and manufacturing expertise, we can assist your product development teams with every need. Our modern 64,000 square foot facility was designed to support our commitment to lean manufacturing, quality, cost value, ISO control standards, and on-time delivery.
- H&L Advantage can complete your project at one location, with one team who can see your project through to completion. We understand how each stage, and every aspect, is interrelated, and we maintain the complete control necessary to assure your needs are fully met.
- Our experienced team can work with your detailed product specifications and provide the wide range of plastic manufacturing services you need. Just as importantly, we can take a concept or idea and transform it into a finished product, providing all the design, tooling, and prototypes needed.
- Costs are controlled while quality is maximized. Material handling is kept to a minimum with robotic automation in the plastic injection molding process, and efficient, logical, ISO Certified work cell arrangements for product assembly. Recycling minimizes waste which further enhances your cost advantages.
- H&L Advantage's injection molded plastic production experience helps to ensure we engineer quality processes and products. Our compatibility with numerous software applications helps keep everyone involved in a project informed, at every stage of the project.
- You have the advantage of receiving a single part, a completed assembly, or a finished product. Printing, packaging, and bar coding can be included. You do not need to manage a variety of parts, suppliers, processes, etc. H&L Advantage can do all this at one competitive price, delivered, on time, and with your expected quality.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification ensures consistent processing of all materials and procedures.
- H&L Advantage is also a member of Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG), a not-for-profit group with the same continuous improvement goals and commitment to lean manufacturing principles we pursue in our operations.
- Our QA Lab is PC integrated and calibrated under ISO procedures. Materials and parts are checked repeatedly through the entire production process to be sure the physical, dimensional, and performance specifications are consistently met.